Recent content by Erc

1. Erc

Venting Separate Shower and Tub Question/Review

I'm in the planning stages of a master bath remodel and would like to slightly relocate the current tub and shower positions to allow for a larger shower. However going this route seems to limit available walls to run vent piping. Must a drain line say from shower pass by the vent before going...
  2. Erc

Elbow With Low Heel Inlet to connect Tub & Sepperate Shower

Can an elbow be used with the heel inlet in the vertical position for connecting 2 drain lines such as a separate shower and tub. I have seen posts that say this is not the intended use for this fitting, however it works, and that better practice would be to use a sanitary T with side inlet...
  3. Erc

Shower Valve Supply Confusion - GPM/Rate of Flow

I'm currently in the planning stages of a custom shower. I was looking at the Delta thermostatic valves all of which are supplied by 1/2''. If I couple that with a 3 port 6 setting diverter and given good water pressure, is that 1/2'' line sufficent to run multiple 2.5 GPM outlets? Say a rain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks