Recent content by enb54

1. enb54

Indirect Water Heaters - what's the most reliable brand? And how much for install?

Well, in 2004 I replaced an Amana indirect with a standard Amtrol 40 U.S. gallon unit, and it was about $1200 at the time. No extra piping was required though, so that was probably low for what you are doing...
  2. enb54

Hydrocare HC38 Thoughts???

Hi Gary and all... You know, it is like when I used to work for a large corporation and people were whining about how they could take care of their pension money better than the investments that were made by the corporate pension fund people. Well, they got their wish finally, and now most...
  3. enb54

I can't believe our state/provincial governments (yours and mine) still allow this kind of stuff to be sold to consumers, we might as well get in the business ourselves, at least we'd make some money!... just kidding... You would think that for something that is pretty well proven not to work...
  4. enb54

A Few Patents for all to Read For those who believe they're on to something new and revolutionary, kept out of the limelight by the bad old regular water softener companies, please note that a quick search of the U.S. Patent database (you can patent just about anything without proving that it...
  5. enb54

Hi Wally... I found this link to a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers report, check out page 34... http://www.cecer.army.mil/techreports/Hock_MagneticDescalers/Hock_MagneticDescalers.pdf
  6. enb54

Well, I have a long history of working with electrical fields of all kinds, and of course anyone who has experience with electrical fields knows that there is also a magnetic component, so I found this little gem http://www.nmsr.org/magnetic.htm to instill some sense into those who doubt the...
  7. enb54

Well, I really wanted to get rich quick with this, but I wanted it to work so I could become famous too! I have found that vinegar works well, but it is slow...
  8. enb54

After having spent a few hours reading this whole thread, I would like to offer the following to the believers and the non-believers… There is a very easy way to determine if this technology actually works, and that is to conduct a small home experiment. First, find a water pipe (somewhere)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks