Recent content by emanaresi

1. emanaresi

Help with interpretation of the New Jersey plumbing code.

I guess it will be an aav then, under the sink. Would it be better to try to do a combo waste vent than an aav?
  2. emanaresi

Are the 2 right drawings sort of a form of combination waste/vent?
  3. emanaresi

Terry, thanks, I understand that it would be "better" to directly vent the lav right off of the trap. However, would you say that I am in fact interpreting that exception correctly? I can run the p trap from the sink down into the floor, and over to a horizontal drain that is vented, as long...
  4. emanaresi

I am working on planning some plumbing for a timber framed home in NJ. I will be owner/builder and have done a good bit of plumbing but I am no expert on code. We have a couple desired fixture locations that create some venting issues and I am hoping you can help me to understand something in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks