Recent content by ElCid2000

1. E

Dripping Faucet / Stuck Screw

I've already been through one of these sets and none of them fit. Are there specific manufacturers that use non-standard fittings? I would figure that the original builder used the cheapest faucets known to man like they did with everything else in this house but don't get me started on that...
  2. E

OK, I got the handle and a 21/32" brass nut off. Problem is, there is another brass nut that appears to need a 26/32" (13/16') as the 27/32" of my tub and valve socket is too large and will round off the corners of the nut. I do have a 13/16" socket but it is no where deep enough to work in...
  3. E

Stuck handle not the screw...... I stand corrected, the screw is out, it's the handle that won't come off. Anyway, any ideas on how to remove the handle? (I had a screw stuck in something else and was mixing the two incidents up in my head.) Thanks, Michael
  4. E

Hello there guys and girls, I've got a problem that I sure could use some help with. My house is 21 years old and the washer in my upstairs shower hot water handle has given up the ghost. I am just recently unable to turn the water completely off and I have a drip of approximately three...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks