Recent content by ejhdmbfan

1. E

Leaking main shutoff valve on a well

now that I'm going to replace the shower valve (from the help here in this forum) I've had to turn on and off the main water valve from the main well. I just went down into my basement to turn it off again and saw lots of water and a constant drip when the main valve is open. It's coming right...
  2. E

To Replace shower valve or NOT to replace shower valve

jadnashua - thanks for your help. So you're telling me that it will be in my best interest to replace the head? If so, can I keep the old copper there around the valve by reheating the solder? Or do I have to replace all the piping that leads to it? Hopefully it's not the latter.
  3. E

To Replace shower valve or NOT to replace shower valve

To all those whom I've received previous help from in this forum....THANK YOU. This site is fantastic...I appreciate everyone taking the time to help. :D Anyway, I have a pull/push shower valve in my 1964 built home. I believe it's original, but it's hard to tell. The old valve works well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks