Recent content by Eilselc

1. Eilselc

Well pump short cycling

Will do, thanks again!
  2. Eilselc

Well pump short cycling

Sure I will try that. Thanks for the advise. Why do you think this happened, problem did start a couple of weeks after I installed the sediment filter which was about a month ago?
  3. Eilselc

Well pump short cycling

Yes the switch is mounted to the side of the pump. AFAIK, there is not a check valve. The outlet comes out of the pump and goes into a sediment filter. The filter is new and even in the bypass mode the bouncing still happens. Then goes into the softener and then pressure tank. Now that I think...
  4. Eilselc

Well pump short cycling

Yes, the pump would kick on and off extremely rapidly and would not stop. Since playing around with the differential adjustment on the pressure switch, I got it to where it will now only cycle on and off rapidly about 3 or four times and then shut off. Half a turn either way now, the pump...
  5. Eilselc

Well pump short cycling

Hello, I have a well pump that has started short cycling. I have a Flotec 42 gallon pressure tank that is three years old. I have removed it to check for it being waterlogged and does not seem to be. I have checked the tank pre charge and have it set to 2 psi less than the cut in pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks