Recent content by EdGear

1. E

Spa Wiring

Thanks on the LB correction, direction and #8 confirmation. Just a bunch a work now. I finished wrestling with the #6, 3 wire in the crawl space. Wish I had started with it on a reel or spool, it got a little out of control. That wire is like a giant spring. Wish I had a video it would...
  2. E

Spa Wiring

I did some research and found some of my own answers (be they right or wrong) and have a further question and replaced Q2. Q1) "LB" is Line Box and it is the junction box I suspected. Further question: do LB have to point down or can they be directed in any direction? Do they have to be a...
  3. E

Spa Wiring

I was reading some threads here and see good feedback to questions asked. I am adding a 240v 50 amp circuit for a 2 year old spa I just bought. Off my 100amp main service panel I have a 70 amp sub. (Square D QO, installed and inspected under building permit) I plan to put a Square D QO...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks