Recent content by Eddle6389

1. Eddle6389

Flotec Check Valve Problem

Picture of Check Valve Sorry for the confusion. It has a a threaded cap with an internal compression gasket that is supposed to seal the connection between the pipe and valve.
  2. Eddle6389

Attic Bath Diagram

Same set-up I have a similar setup I am working on in my basement. Just curious..do you have to run a separate vent line for your tub even though you tub drain ties into you main vent stack and looks to be relatively close? If so - I guess I need to run a new vent line!!
  3. Eddle6389

Valve - Part 2 Thanks HJ, I now understand the markings on the valve. The valve is a PVC type - Should I use a wrench to tighten - or by hand? Also - Inside the valve are "stops" where the PVC pipe won't enter into the valve. Does the pipe need to extend all the way to these stops or can it...
  4. Eddle6389

I finally got my sewage pump hooked and and I am having problems with the 2 inch Flotec check valve. I am getting small leaks on the upstream side of the check valve. The valve is installed at a 45 degree angle. I am a bit confused about the instructions. The valve has flow arrows and also...
  5. Eddle6389

Rubber 90 for connection of pressure line

Thanks - It says don't use in pressure applications - oh well - back to the drawing board
  6. Eddle6389

Rubber 90 for connection of pressure line

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I noticed at home depot they sell flexible rubber 90's with pipe clamp bands at each end. Do you think this would be sufficient for the connection between my discharge line from my sewage pump and the main drain...
  7. Eddle6389

One more Question - Flexible connector for sewage pump

I noticed at home depot they sell flexible rubber 90's with pipe clamp bands at each end. Do you think this would be sufficient for the connection between my discharge line from my pump and the main drain line? I can get a regular street 90 to fit, but it is at a weird angle and I can't get the...
  8. Eddle6389

Basement Bathroom Venting

I am in the process of finishing a basement bathroom. There is a 2 " vent stack above the rough ins for the sink, toilet and tub drains. My plan is to tie those drains into the 2 inch stack. My problem is my pit for my sewage ejector is about 20 feet away in another part of the basement. Can I...
  9. Eddle6389

Sewager Ejector and Flexible PVC??

Thanks Thanks for your quick reply. Would you recommend using flexible PVC for a pressure application or am I better off working with the standard PVC? John
  10. Eddle6389

Sewager Ejector and Flexible PVC??

Hello, I am in the process of installing my new Flotec Sewage Ejector Pump. I have an odd angle where my discharge line from my pump ties into my main 4 inch drain line. The builder has a 4" to 2" plug in the cleanout and I am tying in to that point. I can force the 2" lines together, but I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks