Recent content by Ed from chicago

1. Ed from chicago

password

password
  2. Ed from chicago

Taco 007-f5

Hi guys, have a question about hotwater boiler system. When my boiler shuts off, there is a hammer sound. what can be causing this. System 12psi cool, and approx. 16-18 with boiler on. Thanks guys
  3. Ed from chicago

Extol 60 ruptured

Thanks! I was thinking about removing the stem.
  4. Ed from chicago

Extol 60 ruptured

Thanks for you response. Any particular place to drill, and how big a bit should I use? Thanks!
  5. Ed from chicago

Extol 60 ruptured

Hi guys Can you tell if there is a way to empty the water from an extra 60, that has ruptured. I think it will be very heavy trying to unscrew it, with the water on it. It is in a bad location. Thanks for any suggestions! Ed
  6. Ed from chicago

Map Pro for 1 1/4" copper pipe

Thanks hj, I was concerned that the Map pro wouldn't heat up enough, and then I wouldn't be able to reconnect my pipes.
  7. Ed from chicago

Map Pro for 1 1/4" copper pipe

Hi Guys, need to solder some 1 1/4" copper. Can get MAPP gas anymore, will MAP Pro work? Thanks again for your advice.
  8. Ed from chicago

rust particles in bathroom sink drain

Thanks jadnashau for your response. Unfortunately I can't see the pipe. There is no access to it. The only thing I can see is the waste connection. This is where I put the shop vac hose, and sucked out the rust particles. The house was built in the 20's, I'm guessing its cast iron.
  9. Ed from chicago

rust particles in bathroom sink drain

hi , trying to break up a clog in a bathrom sink. I tried using an augur, but only got about 2 feet in. Using a shop vac, I vacuumed out a lot of rust particles. Now its draining, but veryyyy slow. Any suggestions. Thanks
  10. Ed from chicago

5" buffalo box cover

Hi all, I have a main shut off in my parkway, that has a pentagon nut (cover) on it. I have loosened the nut but the cover is not moving. Can any tell me how to get the cover off. Thanks
  11. Ed from chicago

Panasonic bath fan

Thanks very much for the info!!!!!
  12. Ed from chicago

Panasonic bath fan

Hi all, I am installing a new Panasonic bath fan, and I have come across two wires that are labeled signal. I'm don't know what to do with these. Any know what I should do with these? Thanks ;)
  13. Ed from chicago

St. elbow

I meant the female end.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks