Recent content by ECOfarmer

1. ECOfarmer

Chlorine Tablets in tank of toilet

I know I live out in the sticks where there are a lot of outhouses left and I used an out house two times last week. I was thought to pee in the bowl and with the water coming from the other side of the flapper I’m sure the chlorine goes with it. A=1 B=2 H=8 I=?
  2. ECOfarmer

Chlorine Tablets in tank of toilet

Ok I’ll bite. Why did someone put chlorine tablets in the tank? I bet it smelled good when it mixed with urine.
  3. ECOfarmer

What do you do if you have a 26ft roof and only a 24ft ladder?

At least you don't have to worry about the ladder not being stable in the ground. But now you have the problem of it driving off.
  4. ECOfarmer

Dielectric Union

I have worked in a one inspector town that he wanted me to use flex copper and a brass nipple between flex and solid cooper. He didn’t care how I connected the flex copper to the steal tank.
  5. ECOfarmer

How a phone center office still generate power to rj-11 port when breakdown?

The phone system runs off a battery system. The batteries are at offices thorough the country and have back up AC or DC generators depending on the office setup.
  6. ECOfarmer

Looking For Green Options

Other thoughts? As far as the PEX tubing and heating the floor there are a few different options that i’ve used. Don’t have links or product names handy. The one I like the most is a sheet of metal that you staple under the sub floor that has 2 channels that the tubing will snap into...
  7. ECOfarmer

Septic inspection design issues

I flip houses and do higher end remodels for a living. I have only dealt with a few septic systems in my time and it was pump, add man holes, and inspect. I do feel that I have shown respect but at the same time the need to see what wrong where. I know that systems are sized by the number...
  8. ECOfarmer

Septic inspection design issues

3 months ago they installed, inspected, and passed… shop / garage with a full bath, 2 utility sinks, and a washer has a 750 gallon tank installed 750 gallon fixed film ATU – split tank 500 gallon aeration tank 250 gallon settlement tank 6 - 75’ leaching lines (the black plastic dome...
  9. ECOfarmer

Appliance Flood Rim, Outlet Location

My understanding was 6†above a fixed flood rim. As long as the washer has a plug the NEC dose not consider it as a fixed appliance. There might be a local code but you can always call your inspector and ask.
  10. ECOfarmer

Septic system sizing = GPD needed

I’m working on building my shop / office for my farm. I’m about to go apply for a permit on the septic system but I need a design. The building has 2 full bathrooms, a sink for a food fixing area (fridge and microwave), and 2 utility sinks. The floor drains, utility sinks, and showers are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks