Recent content by earthscaper

1. earthscaper

Multiple homes on 1 water line - pressure problems due to elevation differencess?

Also, 125 psi PE or 100 psi PE? Or a different rating? earthscaper
  2. earthscaper

Multiple homes on 1 water line - pressure problems due to elevation differencess?

Thanks for your response! When you say 1.5 Poly do you mean the polyethylene (typical black plastic water line)? Any advice on preparing a bed within a ditch witched trench for the pipe? Any advice for unspooling and/or coupling 600' lengths (the largest I can get, I believe). Any...
  3. earthscaper

Hi, I have built a house here in the Blue Ridge Mountains of VA. I drilled one well in 2002. When I was flushing and purging my plumbing and hydronic heating lines last year, I found out that well had dried out. Since then I drilled two more wells - neither have much flow - one is one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks