Recent content by dzgrrl

1. D

Outdoor Shower/Indoor Bathroom Problem...

Having all sorts of problems in this rental house we just moved into! :( It was empty for two years before we moved in, apparently... anyway, the big thing is leaks under the floors. The one that I'm most concerned about is in our 2nd bathroom. There's no actual, overt water visible, but I...
  2. D

Odd sized showerhead connector

Please forgive my lack of knowledge on proper terminology, but even with searching google images I couldn't find the correct names, lol ;->.... things I didnt' know are followed by "(?)".... :confused: At any rate, what I've come across in a new rental is an outdoor shower whose showerhead...
  3. D

hot wtr leak in slab AND sewage leak possible?

Thanks. I just wondered if the leak and GD smell could've somehow been related. Guess it's just another 'sign' about how we really need 2 get outta here fast! We HAD wanted to buy it, but not after realizing how much work would be needed, 'specially after how long the leak's gone on. At...
  4. D

hot wtr leak in slab AND sewage leak possible?

Hi all. I'm a total newb here and did try searching but couldn't find references to this prob with anyone else.... I'm having issues in the rental house (that the landlord is letting go into foreclosure) we're currently vacating. There's a definite leak in the slab--ongoing since at least...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks