Recent content by dynaflash

1. D

No water in bladder tank

Well problem solved.....well sort of I finally had a pro come and work on the well. He adjusted the pressure switch and let some air out of the bladder tank. It helped but still did not work right. He then lowered the pump 10' into the well and not I would say it was at about 85%. Remember that...
  2. D

No water in bladder tank

So you think if I lower the bladder pressure a bit and adjust the pressure switch it may be better? Thanks m
  3. D

No water in bladder tank

I will start by saying that I know nothing about wells. I was asked to replace the bladder tank in my Dad's well house. He believed that it was bad because he had very low pressure. I replaced it along with the switch and tee etc. The pressure seems to be a bit better but not much. My questions...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks