Recent content by Dustin07

1. Dustin07

Bathroom additions

What is the average cost of building a complete bathroom these days? I'm planning a two-story add-on and trying to figure out if I want to put in a bathroom. I'm pretty sure I do. The house is currently only 1 bedroom 1 bath, and I think I'm going to add 2 beds and 1 bath. Just wondering how...
  2. Dustin07

Searching out a draftsman/architect in Washington

Does anyone know of an architect or draftsman they could suggest for me? feel free to email me at Dustin AT tca-inc.net
  3. Dustin07

Searching out a draftsman/architect in Washington

Since this site is really leaning towards Western Washington I figured it was worth asking... I've been told a draftsman is a good way to go because he should be able to offer more creativity than an engineer, but more engineering support than an architect... and will cost right in the middle...
  4. Dustin07

add-on construction

Unfortunately my only real experience at this point is those interior finishing items. What I'll probably end up doing is getting an estimate for a complete project, and watch along the way for areas that I can confidently finish myself. I know most people seem to dislike this approach, but I...
  5. Dustin07

add-on construction

I should be more specific here. thanks for your posts thus far those guys. My relatives remodel was fairly mild, about 360sq feet. cement slab, sky lights (2), river rock siding up 24 inches along I believe about 30' of exterior. so there were some extra costs, and minimal square footage, to...
  6. Dustin07

add-on construction

Hi Folks, I realize that prices can vary from location to location, as well as by parts used. but what are average construction add-on price per square foot running? I keep finding $80/sqft on the internet calculators, (roughly) but some relatives of mine just ended at $114/sqft. granted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks