Recent content by DuncaMX

1. D

Shower rough in - questions about valves...

And the final solution is....two separate showers. More water flow. Thanks for the help!
  2. D

Ahhhh. Well thats not ideal, since I bought the two valves they told me to and soldered connectors for my pex already. Need a different valve then! Thanks!
  3. D

Hmmm...okay maybe this is easier. The shower is about 66 inches long long and 3 feet deep, with a bench so my son will be able to sit down in it. As such I want to put in a single shower head for regular use, and a handheld shower for use when sitting on the bench. The plan suggests that...
  4. D

Hi, I'm roughing in a shower in the basement for my son to use in the future. As he has a lower leg prosthetic I am trying to set up a regular shower and handshower combination. In speaking to the plumbing supply they stated all I need to do before drywalling etc is to install two Moen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks