Recent content by drtedave

1. drtedave

New Tub Filler

Thank You Thanks very much for the answers. It does sound as though I have options but I still have no way of knowing what the options are because of the difficulty with the web site. I am curious if you (Terry) carry the trim pieces from Delta? I am tinking that I should call the company...
  2. drtedave

New Tub Filler

I have a 6' Jacuzzi tub with builder’s Delta Tub filler. I have a desire to change out the filler - ideally I would like to convert the present filler (two handles [hot & cold] and a spout) with a spout handle and hand shower. Since the access to the faucet is extremely limited I don’t...
  3. drtedave

Where is this leaking coming from =(

How is the grout & caulking? It could be more of a tile issue. In my parents house this was always a problem in on of their bathrooms and it turned out to be a factor of the grout/caulk that was used in the shower.
  4. drtedave

broken screw

Screw Extractor Set There is a specialty tool made to extract screws. It is a bit-like devise that fits into your drill or power screw driver. The set runs less than $20.00. Or you could look for the individual bit based on the size you need. Smaller sets run around $13.00. 10 pc. Screw...
  5. drtedave

Flow interuption

Correction In an earlier post I said the pressure switch is a Square D 9015 type F. It is actually a 9013 type F. This was a typo I corrected the original post but just in case I cause any confusion.
  6. drtedave

Flow interuption

Here are the two pictures of the configuration:
  7. drtedave

Flow interuption

Some more information The Presure switch is a Square D Class 9013 type F Pumptrol. It is set up in a T configuration. Water from the motor flows to the switch. From the switch it has two branches one to the tank and one to the supply to the house. The supply side has the presure gauge...
  8. drtedave

Flow interuption

Jim thanks for the input! What you say makes sense to me. It also lines up somewhat with what Deb had said previously: “You could have a faulty pressure switch or the nipple to the switch could be clogged.†It could be some sort of debris that is causing the clog and forcing the "sticky"...
  9. drtedave

Flow interuption

pressure gauge The system does have a gauge. That is how I am able to see that hte normal pressure level (no water running) is at 59 PSI. It is also how I was able to see the pressure drop below 20 pounds less than the standing pressure. It seems that normal function is that the switch turns...
  10. drtedave

Flow interuption

Continued... “You could have a faulty pressure switch or the nipple to the switch could be clogged.†– if this is the case is this an expensive part to replace? “Have you observed the pressure on the gauge when this happens?†– I do not have the precise reading at the time that the...
  11. drtedave

Flow interuption

Thank you for your reply Thank you for your reply – I am grateful for the guidance. Let me see if I can be more specific and answer some of the questions that you have posed. “Well systems can get complicated. And you cannot just start adjusting things. This may be beyond your ability...
  12. drtedave

Flow interuption

I have a situation where the flow of water is interrupted in my house for about 10 seconds. It is a new(ish) (about 5 years old) and the well is the same age. From time to time (about once a day) the flow will start to decrease and then suddenly the flow stops completely for about 10 seconds...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks