Recent content by DrPain

1. DrPain

Takagi4 Hot Water Problems

Dana from my understanding there isn´t any difference between the T-k4 & the t-k3 except for the remote. In my last post (my internet service has been down since last Sat eve & only partially up now)...I remarked and gave reference directly from the Takagi Troubleshooting guide. I am getting...
  2. DrPain

Hi Terry. I should have clarified that the PVC is only the cold water inlet to the house (and the T-K4 unit). From the T-K4 CPVC is what is used. And by the way no one here uses anything but CPVC and PVC as this is Central America. Also I made the dip switch changes (#1 for LP; #3 for altitude...
  3. DrPain

Hi...new to the forum and find myself unwittingly becoming a technician with this new T-K4 . The dealer for this unit apparently doesn't have a clue to the problem. Ah...yes, the problem! Very limited hot water and now none. I'm in the process of checking and cleaning the water filters on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks