Recent content by DrainMedic

1. DrainMedic

Tiny Insects from Drain

Look for a company in your area that does video inspections of sewer lines. If they are sewer flies around your sink, you may need to either A- Have the line snaked out, or B, there could possibly be a break in the sewer line near the sink.
  2. DrainMedic

A little Electrical Help

i took apart the wall outlet that the vacuum was plugged into, the wire nut was hanging off one of the wires..replaced wire nut, replaced recepticle, new screws, some electrical tape, and everything seems to be working fine......for now :o
  3. DrainMedic

A little Electrical Help

Thanks for the responses...It seems to be a GFI i never knew exsisted behind my washing machine. For some reason now when we are plugging something into the outlet in the bathroom, its tripping this GFI...been here 10yrs, changed nothing, added nothing....dont know why its starting this...
  4. DrainMedic

A little Electrical Help

Hello. I strictly do drain cleaning..i have no clue about electric other then wiring garbage disposal units...Anyway i have a question What would cause power not working to a ceiling fan/light, wall socket (same bedbroom) hall light, bathroom light and bathroom exhaust fan not to work...all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks