Recent content by Dradprice3

1. Dradprice3

1929 bath drain and stopper fitting

this is the back of a bathtub in the house. I have 2 questions. First question is related to the 2 valves . they are hot and cold faucets . they have a square plug in the top. would i be able to connect pipes on here to gain a supply for hot and cold or are these controlled by the faucet? the...
  2. Dradprice3

1920's shower mixer - American Standard Re Nu ? B201 or B202

Thanks. They weren't o rings but washers. I didn't realize the chokes unscrewed per the diagram. Thanks to you two 1920s showers are once again operational! Thanks!
  3. Dradprice3

anyone aware of a source for the o rings for these mixers?
  4. Dradprice3

I have what i believe is an american standard shower mixer. I think its a re -nu standard but cant find any info or pics of this despite searching on Google extensively. initially it was leaking as the brass screw that hold the front plate on had corroded away. Replaced them and the gaskets with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks