Recent content by Dradam

1. Dradam

Navien NPE240A- Navilink,Navilink App, Recirculation settings And Parameters

Gald to hear that I will know in the morning. Clocks go ahead today!!
  2. Dradam

Glad this thread was able to help you-- The app could really use clarification and a reboot. The enable/disable work around for a hot button really speaks to the fact that they could just make an app based digital hot button alone-- with a timer better yet to resume the normal schedule. One...
  3. Dradam

I agree with Spacecowboy-- The information I have refers to external recirculation with cold water line return, but I expect the settings would be the same with a dedicated return line. dip one off, dip 2 on, everything else off (down is off) I can send a copy of the Bulletin -- but I can't...
  4. Dradam

Repair for a Shower floor

Thank you, I think the bed was sloped but it was 15 years ago. No moisture outside the shower--yet
  5. Dradam

Thank you for these great suggestions, I like the idea of the self leveling crack sealent. I was planning to use simple grout brand as it is a flexible grout. "worth florida" recommended siliconized latex sealant so that the new grout would stick to it. Does anyone have any idea if flexible...
  6. Dradam

Thanks for your reply. Pan was hand done 15 years ago. Plywood floor over joists. Not sure if there was a cementboard laid first- but I doubt it. Complete rubber membrane clamped to drain. Dry packed mud pan, thinset, tile. I can see the bottom of the drain from underneath- I see no sign of...
  7. Dradam

Photos attached: There seems to be a fault through my shower floor and separation of the grout along those lines. Closest to the wall I know some water accumulates under delaminating tiles. I have cleaned off the "fault" line with CLR. Hoping to find a fix with out removing the entire floor. I...
  8. Dradam

If the hot button is not engaged, or a schedule is not specified and enabled in the app then the water heater simply will not re-circulate. Quote Have you tried creating a schedule but then disabling the schedule? With a specified schedule if I then disable the schedule my unit will run...
  9. Dradam

Calibrating Navien NPE240A

Yes, You are all correct-- it is calibrated in my head-- that said I was just curious if there were a setting where calibration could be adjusted. I would think that tested at the factory some calibration must be done. Thanks.
  10. Dradam

Thanks for your replies. I understand there will be heat loss. I simply want to calibrate the machine reading with the actual temperature at the farthest fixture-- if there is a way. Thank
  11. Dradam

When my Navien NPE 2401 tankless water heater is set to 120 degrees F I get 115 degrees at my farthest fixture. Set at 125 degrees I get 120 F at my farthest fixture. It there a way to calibreate the temp on these units-- I see nothing in the Manuals. Thanks
  12. Dradam

Navien 240a external recirculation settings with thermal comfort valve.

Thanks for your reply mike. My settings are as described in Navien technical bulletin No. 2018-A-002. Dipswitches One off (down) 2 on ( up) everything else off (down), the internal valve is set to "ext". In a 2016 bulletin they had the dip switches set differently. Parameter P17 must be "on"...
  13. Dradam

Navien NPE 240A— Navilink recirculation—some customer insights. I have had The Navien NPE240A for about two years now and the unit has worked flawlessly, but it has taken me a while to get my recirculation settings working and recirculation parameters dialed in. I thought I would share here...
  14. Dradam

Navien NPE 240A Parameter list.

Thank you that makes sense as well. My system is grohe with a temp regulator and then a separate flow control.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks