Recent content by Downhome

1. Downhome

Is there a class action lawsuit against Kitec piping?

My original question So here is my question - can anyone answer this for me? Most of the tubes are run through our attic and dropped through the walls to the bathrooms and kitchen. If only Kitec fittings can be used with Kitec tubing and Aquapex fittings with Aquapex tubing, why can't...
  2. Downhome

A question for the professionals re Kitec/Aquapex I am a layperson who's been sent the class action information by a lawfirm in Nevada re Kitec plumbing. My electrical box has a sticker that says I have Aquapex by Wirsbo. My homeowners manual says the same thing. The law firm says they...
  3. Downhome

Kitec Las Vegas I too have been receiving information by mail regarding this lawsuit. What I don't know is whether or not my home actually has this defect or how to find out.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks