Recent content by Doug Lassiter

1. D

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

I posted this today to the "daughter" thread over at https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19717 but it's probably more appropriate here. Pardon the crosspost. This is indeed one of the most extraordinary consumer appliance horror stories I've ever seen. Unfortunately, I guess I've...
  2. D

Whirlpool - Any Changes in 2008

I installed a Whirlpool BFG model 40 gallon water heater from Lowes in December 2006. I actually haven't had any trouble with it so far (knock on wood!), though I do notice that I've had to turn the thermostat knob up somewhat to keep the hot water temp where I think it used to be. Is that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks