Recent content by dontknowyet

1. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

it worked Thank for all your help. I had a little problem with the electric part of install but, cleared that up with a live chat at CSV web site. We are back to heated water with good pressure and using 1 less pump. I still need to hook up the safety off pump controller. I will do that on our...
  2. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

I thought that I would get your answer sent to my regular email, sorry about that. I also asked a couple questions on your site again. I would prefer any set up that is better than the AIO unit that I have now, (broken unit). I like the option, that if I install in the cistern, there will be no...
  3. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

question As the nozzle is changed to smaller size, to increase the water pressure, I have read that the flow will change down to much less gpm. And since I have 3 bathrooms with all being used at the same time when we are on vacation, washer and sinks also, will I need a larger pump or a multi...
  4. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

Just about ready to buy Okay. First choice, purchase a Gould JS10 jet pump and change the jet on this to a high pressure type, don't know if jet change is easy,a 2 gallon bladder tank, a pressure switch and your adjustable CSV. This pump also comes with an attached pressure switch. I think that...
  5. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

Still another question What do you mean by tricked up a bit to work well?
  6. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

part/question Thanks again. I will think about that for awhile. I just hate to throw away a 400 pump. Replacing the 2 parts would cost 161 dollars + shipping. Considering that is only 2 parts, and the replacment cost is just a few dollars short of half the cost of a new unit then, yes it is too...
  7. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

another question I already have one installed in tha cistern and intend to remove any others. I still want to try to repair the Gundfos MQ3 pump. I found someone willing to sell the circuit board for 140 dollars, not bad. If I get this pump running again, it will be my backup pump. I also...
  8. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

one more Is there any need for a check valve and where would it be if I need one?
  9. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

I am having a problem putting together a constant water pressure system. With the information below, would you put a system together for me? Would I be able to use a small tank, maybe 2 or 4 gal.? I have a 3 story vacation home in Mexico. 3 full baths with 4 showers,water pressure is gravity...
  10. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

pressure system Thanks. I will now try to put a system together. Joe
  11. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

roof tank The roof tank is used when the pressure pump breaks or loss of power. We would have atleast a tank full of water with no power. Parts are hard to come by in Mexico. This last visit, when the pressure pump broke, we were still able to use the water mostly at the lowest level because...
  12. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

pressure booster A plastic check valve broke and had about 15 seconds of water pouring out onto the pump. No, there is no seal/gasket on the most important part, the circuit board cover. The replacement parts list shows that the parts cost way too much. If you have installed many of these...
  13. dontknowyet

Pressure booster systems

Hello. I now have a Grundfos MQ3-B 45 1 HP AIO. The circuit control panel got wet when a connection broke and stopped working. I paid only 419.00 with ree shipping 1-1/2 years ago. The new circuit board will cost $260, $289.00 and someone wanted $389.00. I can now purchase a new one foe 399.00...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks