Recent content by donstump1

1. donstump1

Slow Drain

Thanks for the info. I guess I was trying to figure out what was happening. When the sink is half full and you wipe your fingers across the drain or even create some water movement the drain works well. It's almost as if all of the holes create a back pressure or force field that is difficult...
  2. donstump1

Slow Drain

I have a new install. Bathroom rectangular vessel sink without any stopper or overflow. Drain has approximately twenty 3/16" holes. It has a 14" drop to the trap and about 16" to the wall. All 1 1/4" with 2" ABS drain with a 2" vent in the wall cavity. All new construction. When you turn on the...
  3. donstump1

Water hammer?????????

Greetings, I have a friend with an unusual problem. I posted in the water heater forum and I thought I would try over here too. New construction-Water lines not crossed(checked three times) inlet house pressure is 45 pounds. 28 foot rise to tankless water heater. When the Toto Aquia II...
  4. donstump1

Pressure Problem?

Thanks for the response Jim. Are you saying that when the toilet flushes in another part of the home, the pressure sensor on the hot side of the water heater will react to it, then start the water heater? Why would the water heater care about any fluctuations in incoming pressure? Still...
  5. donstump1

Pressure Problem?

New construction-pipes are not crossed-triple checked. Pressure entering the home is 45 lbs. Two story home. Tankless water heater is 28 feet above entry point. My friend, a GC, told me last night about the problems he is having with this tankless water heater. When the main floor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks