Recent content by donnagvia

1. donnagvia

PEX faucet feed line removal question from the new guy

If your going to compare ProBite to a plastic push connect that is not quite fair that would be like comparing apples with oranges! All you have to do is have the two type of products in your hands and you can clearly see the difference. As for using compression over push connect your reasoning...
  2. donnagvia

Is there a class action lawsuit against Kitec piping?

Spammer? No Redwood, sorry I really just thought it might be useful information for someone with this problem. Not everyone in this world has ulterior motives. Donna
  3. donnagvia

Is there a class action lawsuit against Kitec piping?

I found this article after I read about your problem, I hope it helps..... Kitec Brass Pipe and Fittings Lawsuits Class action lawsuits have been filed against the manufacturers of "Pex" pipe and "brass fittings" used in residential construction: Zurn-Pex has been sued, as has Kitec...
  4. donnagvia

Temporarily capping Polybutylene ?

Another choice There is another product you could use as well and that is COPRO Quick connection fittings they unlike Sharkbite are repairable and full flow which sharkbite is not and they are also made of Non-Toxic materials which Sharkbite can not say since they are required to list on all...
  5. donnagvia

Shark bite

Sharkbite no Copro yes There is quick connection fittings out there that you can trust I have used Copro fittings in my home and business and have been very happy with them. First off they are a full flow unit which sharkbite is not. Copro also has a 25 year warranty and are reuseable. If you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks