Recent content by Donn2390

1. Donn2390

AC/ condensate drain line. What is this mystery pipe?

If I knew where the other end of the pipe was, I wouldn't be asking what might be the purpose of the pipe. It's just a 3/4" white PVC pipe stubbed out of the wall and connected into the sink drain line. It can and will be re-plumbed the way it was when I took it apart, and my life will continue...
  2. Donn2390

You want pictures, ya got pictures...! You already knew I'm not a plumber, now you know I'm not a photographer either...!! The PVC pipe is stubbed about three inches out of the wall. I added the 90 and extension so that I could run the hose back to the drain. That cute little black pipe in the...
  3. Donn2390

I'm having my master bath remodeled and in doing so we pulled out the old double sink vanity yesterday. Under the sink on one side there is a 3/4 inch PVC pipe coming out of the wall near the drain pipe. There is a short pipe, about five inches in length, connected between the sink drain line...
  4. Donn2390

Where is my toilet leak?

OK, in my quest to leave no stone un turned, first thing this morning I ripped off both tanks and tightened not only the spud nut, but the two mounting bolts as well. I tightened both spud nuts, one a little, on a lot, and reassembled them and they are now in the test mode, which unfortunately...
  5. Donn2390

Where is my toilet leak?

I left here Sunday afternoon and just returned home late this afternoon, Wednesday. The water level was just at the bottom of both floats after three full days, so the seep is slight. I believe I tried those suggestions already, however I just double checked both the flapper and the seat for any...
  6. Donn2390

Where is my toilet leak?

You solved my Toto problem last month, now I'm on to bigger and better things. I have two standard builder grade toilets that I recently changed all of the parts in the tank. One had a slow leak, the other was the same age and looked grimy, so I replaced all the internal tank parts on both. Both...
  7. Donn2390

Toto post nasal Drip?

I replaced the 528 and that didn't solve the problem, so I am rechecking to see if the water level is dropping or not. If the lever does drop, I will try the flush valve gasket next if I can find one locally. HD guy says they have a kit with several different size gaskets that is supposed to...
  8. Donn2390

Toto post nasal Drip?

OK, I'm ready to replace the whole unit as pictured, however I couldn't find it at HD, do you have a part number to search for? Is it possible to remove the tank by just removing the two screws at the bottom of the tank? I'm familiar with the standard toilets where it's necessary to hold a nut...
  9. Donn2390

Toto post nasal Drip?

I have a dual flush Toto that is several years old and still works wonderfully well, but has just recently developed a problem that I can't figure out. I noticed that water continues to run from the holes around the upper rim around the bowl. It is very slight and hardly noticeable, but water is...
  10. Donn2390

Searching for the elusive bowl....

OK, it looks like the Estrada is less expensive of the two options. I'm not familiar with that one at all, is it as good as the Eco drake and will I be just as happy with it? I will present the facts and see which way the ladies wish to go. Thank you again
  11. Donn2390

Thank you for your quick reply, Looks like the ladies have a decision to make, they either forgo the round bowl, or forgo the ADA height.. C743E, round doesn't list comfort height C744EL ADA doesn't come in round After reviewing the specs on the bowls you listed, it looks like if I want to stay...
  12. Donn2390

Hello, I am a big Toto fan, thanks to being a constant viewer of this excellent site. I recently installed my seventh Toto, and I tell all who ask, "If you don't have a Toto, you don't have a toilet" Yes, I have been properly brainwashed, to my great delight. I'm far from a pro, just a guy with...
  13. Donn2390

Which Toto for me?

Thanks to both who replied, that was the information I needed. I'm ready to place my order with confidence, for two CST744EL-01 toilets and seats... TY
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks