Recent content by dnile

1. dnile

Copper drain pipe for tub

This is what I got for an adapter. On it, it says: 1 1/2" CI PL ST to 1 1/2"K, 1 1/4" PL,ST. On their website they say K is copper. So I believe, this should work?
  2. dnile

I ended up cutting about 3 inchs below the tee. Going to use a banded copper to abs adapter... will this suffice?
  3. dnile

Unfortunatly I wasn't able to remove the flange. But a quick cut with the sawzall and we got the tub out. Now onto the second part of my question... How do you create a nice square cut on the piece below the tee so I can connect it to abs via an adapter?
  4. dnile

Ok I have disconnected the overflow, but the cross hair piece on the flange is gone... There doesn't appear to be anything to grab onto with... I will try sticking a set of channel locks in there and try turning it out.
  5. dnile

Hello Forum, I need some advice regarding some drainage. I am currently remodeling the upstairs bathroom and we are changing out a tub. Just had a question regarding the drain, I am unable to pull the tub out because the compression fittings. I was thinking about just cutting the pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks