Recent content by dmd45

1. D

Need help with pressure switch

I will try to answer these questions in more detail later when I am home.The ones I know are--It is a 30/50 switch,when it dies there is no sign of damage,there is a pressure gauge that goes to 0 when there is no pressure,It is a bladder tank but not sure of size,The pump is a submersible,Thanks
  2. D

Not sure I am at work right now,will check later.Thanks
  3. D

The box is about 50ft. from the switch.When the switch goes bad there is power coming in to the switch but none going out.
  4. D

Also I noticed since this problem started,when you run water at a faucet the pressure rises and drops as the switch turns on and off.Pressure before this problem was pretty steady.
  5. D

Every 2-3 months my pump pressure switch dies and has to be replaced.This has happened 3 times now.Is this a sign of a pump going bad or a short in the system.Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks