Recent content by DMC101

1. DMC101

May not be a good question to ask but...

Cookie, screw the donuts and coffee. Obviously, you have no experince other than being in the kitchen baking. Get a clue! I'm not their MOMMY!
  2. DMC101

by the way, of course, the house was insulated and all the windows in and the front door was temporarily put in. If I was to have this kind of heating bill after we moved in, that would be ridiculous. We are in an apt. now, having electric heat (way more expensive) and the most is 90 bucks a...
  3. DMC101

Exactly! Be a man, a person of integrity, and do the right thing! That is what I wanted. Say, sorry, I didn't manage like I promised; instead, it is costing him much more because he didn't step up to the plate. I am now taking control and I have contacted the bank and now the checks are...
  4. DMC101

You've all missed the point. There was only a time where it needed to be high and my builder was not vigilant on controlling the heat during the off times when it was not needed, like he promised. I'm done. He should take some responsibilty as he was the one leaving the garage door open every...
  5. DMC101

We are building a 3300SF custom home. The heat was initiated in January. First bill, no big deal. Second bill, a whopping gas bill for 509 bucks from Feb 15 to March 15. This is in the builder's name. I was told that they had to heat during the sheetrock, taping, painting phase, etc., which...
  6. DMC101

what size hot water heater for a spa shower

Yes, called Kohler today and I'll let my hubby (the physicist) do the math. Me? That's not my expertise. Thanks
  7. DMC101

black toilet

Thanks everyone. Seems I'm stuck with a black toilet because no other color will look good. Not happy about it, but the designer did the granite and sink and colors and so there's no other choice. Lesson for future home builders: Make sure the colors you're doing in the beginning take into...
  8. DMC101

what size hot water heater for a spa shower

Two people in home. We are installing a Kohler shower system with three water tiles, an overhead, a rainhead, and a hand-held (mostly for cleaning). I have the system set up to turn on each system separately. Based on that, what size gas hot water heater would be optimum for not running out...
  9. DMC101

black toilet

I would like to purchase a black toilet. I've heard from people who have owned black toilets that they do not like them due to water spots. We are putting in a water softener. Would that help a lot? Also, if not, my granite in that powder bath is mostly black with some bluish and greyish...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks