Recent content by djn602

1. djn602

Milwaukee ProPex Expander Tool

I am just a DIY but I love my 12 volt Milwaukee propex expander
  2. djn602

Rearranging Bathroom- Venting Question

hj thank you for the honest feedback and info. I will admit my understanding was quite flawed but I think I have it now. I have learned the position of the toilet on the run really dictates what you can and cannot do in regards to wet venting and where other fixtures may tie in.
  3. djn602

OK. I will move the shower wye down stream of the 3 inch vent combi so it will pass under the wall and that will allow me to vent it into that 3 inch dry vent stack. Thanks!
  4. djn602

Thank you all for the feedback. I am sorry that I am a boob, I thought I had a better understanding but I do not, especially in terms of venting. The toilet is now vented via the 2 inch lav run (that first wye on the left) which go up the wall and connects in the attic to that 3 inch dry vent...
  5. djn602

Well the sink is now vented and is a 2 inch run all the way. I thought venting could be distance dependent using the fixture arm rules? I thought the 3 inch was the vented stack so the other items would not need to be vented using fixture arm rules. Live and learn. The toilet being on the end...
  6. djn602

Sorry I read more on horizontal venting. Way too much fun.
  7. djn602

So horizontal vents are generally a no go? What about something like a shower where you would have to horizontally vent for a bit before you could go vertical?
  8. djn602

Thanks for the link. I am going to give my thought process so I can learn, venting in situations like this are still tough for me. On the lines for the shower and sink I thought they would not need a vent since there were within five feet of the vented three inch which would wet vent them. I...
  9. djn602

Hello, I found my bathroom to be rotten so I had to gut it. I have removed the tub and am just doing a shower. My question is in regards to venting. In the picture you see the 3 inch for the toilet on the left then a wye for the sinks then another wye for the shower and then it connects to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks