Recent content by djl4392

1. D

sticking submersible pump

I got it out finally, I think it was hanging up on the wire guard in an area of the casing that had a lot of rust build up. Fortunatly it was only about 45' deep total and got stuck around the 15' mark. I was able to run a piece of 1/2" pipe with a foot bracket thread on the bottom up and down...
  2. D

Yes I am pulling the electrical wires up with it. I have also tried turning it a bit, and seems to make it worse. I haven't been able to turn it very far though. I have also run water down the casing hoping to "lube" it a bit. Nothing has worked yet. As I said origianally it was tight most of...
  3. D

I am trying to pull the submersible pump out of the well I have in my back yard. I don't think it is very deep as I am easily able to pull the whole works up by hand myself. I have pulled it up 30' or so and then it gets stuck. It was rather sticky in places pryor to that but a little gentle...
  4. D

I have a similar prolem only I am trying to pull an old submersible pump out. I don't know the depth of the well but I suspect it is not to deep as I am able to start pulling the the whole works easily by myself. I encountered a few spots were it seemed to drag a bit, but by working it up and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks