Recent content by DIYjulie

1. DIYjulie

Disappointed in Toto ultramax flush - is the hype all hooey?

Bought the ultramax for a powder room remodel on our newly purchased second home. Was very excited and did not mind spending more to get better. Researched til I was blind and decided on the ultramax based on this website's customer feedback "only one flush required" "no victory lap" "handles...
  2. DIYjulie

Where can I find an extra long sink drain extension pipe in brushed nickel?

Installing a Pegasus sink drain and a Pegasus bottle trap in a farmhouse sink base that sits on an open stand (from Restoration Hardware). These drain and the trap assembly are brushed nickel. The drain pipe extension is not long enough to reach the bottle trap assembly when the bottle trap is...
  3. DIYjulie

Help! Toto ultramx rocking side to side- does it need to be shimmed?

My handyman is installing my toto ultramax and it is rocking side to side. The gap between the floor and the toilet is 1/4". Do we need to shim it? It sits on tumbled travertine 8" sq and floor tiles are not level. Wax ring is sealing fine. What material to use for shims...someone mentioned...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks