Recent content by DIYFreak

1. DIYFreak

Ideal Sump Crock Location?

I am contemplating a footing drain design for our existing basement to relieve hydrostatic pressure, however the limitations I am working against include very few options for placement of the sump crock. I am considering placing the sump crock in an area that will not be at the lowest point of...
  2. DIYFreak

Basement Drainage System Idea--NEED SERIOUS INPUT!!!

No input???? Hmmm. . . I might be getting close to some kind of a record--The thread with the most views and no replies.:D:(
  3. DIYFreak

Mounting floating style mirrors...

Silicone is not a good idea. Mirrors are usually mounted with a mastic which is designed specifically for that purpose. Being a glass installer myself, I would highly recommend for you to consult with a professional for such work. Given the size of the mirror glass, you run a high risk of...
  4. DIYFreak

Basement Drainage System Idea--NEED SERIOUS INPUT!!!

We have a basement water seepage problem which seems to occur predominately during the spring thaw timeframe. Prior to finishing the basement 3 years ago, I did work with gutters, grading, etc, which I thought had solved the problem, but as we have seen recently, shows no avail.:mad: We...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks