Recent content by dherzog

1. dherzog

Is there a difference in the pressure assist bowl 1.6gpf and 1.4gpf Kohler?

I know the Flushmate system in both is the 1.6gpf. but is there a difference in the Kohler bowl? Is the same bowl used for the 1.6 as for the 1.4?? Thanks!
  2. dherzog

Kohler K-3493 Highline Pressure assist 1.4gpf - Weak flush

The Flushmate products do seem solid I agree...but seems to me that if the 1.6 flush works well and the 1.4 is having pressure issues wouldnt it be the restrictor? isnt it the same equipment in both? just the restrictor added to the 1.4??
  3. dherzog

Kohler K-3493 Highline Pressure assist 1.4gpf - Weak flush

I manage a building with 176 pressure assist toilets. Building is 3 years old but I have been in conversation with Kohler for 3 years now trying to figure out why each toilet looses pressure resulting in weak flush or no flush. Toilet will flush for a few weeks and then will gradually lose its...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks