Recent content by Dfrank

1. Dfrank

Troubleshooting our well. Help appreciated

It's the switch. I can handle that. I'm now saved from visions of digging up the driveway. Thank the both of you very much. My adrenal glands thank you too.
  2. Dfrank

Contacts are not touching! What now? I've got the breaker off and disengaged.
  3. Dfrank

No. Wish it did. I was very happy when I found out about it and very disappointed when I found it didn't have one. It does have a space for one in the housing, but aside from that it's non-existent.
  4. Dfrank

Thanks, Don. No power is coming out of the pressure switch as that would show up at the control box, right? I haven't checked the capacitors since there was no power getting there. Could it just be that the pressure switch is stuck and not letting power through?
  5. Dfrank

Woke up this morning Put on my slippers Walked in the kitchen and the water died. (apologies to John Prine) Or our water did to be specific. I'm attempting to troubleshoot the problem and would appreciate any feedback I can get. It was really bloody cold here last night, so I suspected...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks