Recent content by dfasdf45

1. dfasdf45

Maximum time between regens with clear water iron

it's an ecowater control. currently using 70-100 gallons per day and recharging appoximatly every 8-9 days. We are well within the SFR for this unit. With 2ppm iron should I be using the calendar override to force a recharge sooner to help preserve the life of the resin from excessive iron...
  2. dfasdf45

If it is a flow based control with a max days between recharges, then should I let the flow control trigger the regen with no max days between recharges? In other words, is it better to have a maximum number of days between recharges enabled when clear water iron is present to prevent...
  3. dfasdf45

Hi, Is there a recomended maximum time between regens when clear water iron is present? I have 20gpg hardness with 2ppm iron. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks