Recent content by deveng

1. D

Dev's bathroom remodel

I found my flow problem was indeed debris in the Y just below the T where my new ABS joins. I cleaned this out and have changed all the 2" to 1.5". I've also changed that entire Fernco junction. Flow test now is at 2 gallons in less than 20 seconds (about 6 GPM). I realize 1.5" is not...
  2. D

Dev's bathroom remodel

I was hoping not to have to get into the T. Its a maze of pipe. Just below that T is a Y that goes off to the sink drain. All the original cast iron shower drain was 1 1/2" so I assume if I don't have clogged cast iron, its flowing the same as it did with the original 1 1/12" shower drain...
  3. D

Dev's bathroom remodel

Doing a complete remodel of a 55 year old shower and bathroom and may have a drain issue. A bit of history. Its a non-standard shower stall size and the drain was in the front corner. I've busted out concrete to re-locate and center the drain. The hole is open from the new drain position to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks