Recent content by despec

1. D

What's causing the leak?

Hello to all, I have a three-stem shower set-up. When I use the diverter to direct water to the showerhead, I notice that water is leaking from the cold water stem (leaking through the escutcheon and traveling down the stem). Is there a washer or seat that needs to be replaced, or do I need...
  2. D

Diverter confusion in Ohio

Sorry for the duplicate post from the "General" forum, but missed this forum where my question really should be: Hello to all, First off, my apologies if this becomes long and a bit disjointed. Confusion reigns supreme in my plumbing knowledge. I'm having a problem with the diverter...
  3. D

Diverter confusion in Ohio

Hello to all, First off, my apologies if this becomes long and a bit disjointed. Confusion reigns supreme in my plumbing knowledge. I'm having a problem with the diverter stem on my shower. I believe it is a Briggs unit because around two years ago, I replaced both the hot and cold stems with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks