Recent content by dennis b

1. D

h2o softeners

Hi Everyone, I have used a Lancaster Brand h2o softener in the house for the the last 20 + years and it is time to replace it. I imagine the technology has changed since then. Can anyone direct me to the most reliable models available? Thanks in advance. Dennis
  2. D

Sulfer Smell

I am getting a sulfer smell from only one faucet in my house, the bathroom vanity (installed a year ago). ALL other faucets, shower head, toilets no odor. Also when I had the bathroom remodeled the plumbing company did not put mortor under my swanstone base. Am I going to have problems there...
  3. D

devonshire toilet dropped bolt

no brass magnet...if anyone has one I'll pay top dollar...
  4. D

devonshire toilet dropped bolt

I removed my Devonshire tank to paint behind it. While replacing the tank one of the toilet to bowl bolts fell in the toilet opening that the resorvoir connects to. Is there any trick to the retrieval or must I remove the toilet bowl and turn it upside down? K-4619 tank
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks