Recent content by Deloris

1. D

toto "whites" & carlyle height

The spec sheet shows shows the height of the Carlyle without the seat to be 15 inches. Therefore it wouldn't be ADA height.
  2. D

Removing stubborn stains from Toto CEFIONTECT

Why not contact Toto to get their reccomendations? Their contact info is on Terry's toilet report page.
  3. D

LPG new install for Gas Cooktop

I thought LPG was propane.
  4. D

Tub & Shower Installation

If you know the mfg. of your unit you should be able to get rough-in dimensions on the internet. The company should have spec sheets for all of their products on their site. If they don't their customer service should be able to email or fax it to you.
  5. D

PLEASE Help *** Best for Solid Waste?

If you have boys coming into their teens then you might as well get a machete and keep it close by. :D
  6. D

Raising the dishwasher to new heights...

I have seen it on several kitchen make over shows and it's being done for people with disabilities. I'm not getting any younger so I thought what the heck. I'm also going to be placing my dryer on a platform that will have a drawer in it.
  7. D

Raising the dishwasher to new heights...

I would like to install my dishwasher 9-12 inches above the floor. It will be connected to the garbage disposer and there will be an air gap to prevent back flow. With the elevated height are there any plumbing concerns we should be aware of? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks