Recent content by dekay

1. D

Island Loop Vent - Correct Installation?

My drawing, unfortunately, is how the current sink is vented, with the foot vent connected to the "drain" side rather than the "vent" side. I haven't had any issues with slow drainage, but it sounds like I may need to replumb the venting on the loop per the picture you posted. The way the sink...
  2. D

Terry, TomSawyer: Thanks for the advice. Specifically, looking at the diagram Terry posted, if the vent line is connected just below the in-cabinet clean-out, under the floor, rather than on the other side of the loop, will the the sink drain properly? Dekay
  3. D

Hi, As part of a kitchen remodel, we are moving our island sink. The loop vent needs to be modified, but it looks like the current installation is not done correctly, and we may have an inspection issue if we keep it. The pipe to the exterior vent is connected to the drain side of the loop...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks