Recent content by decar

1. D

milky colored water new shallow well

It finally cleared Fri afternoon, and stayed clear overnight. Good water. All the hours and hours of pumping seams like such a waste, but, how else could you clear it up. I understand now, that in fact there is no other way. Thank you for responding to my post. Your advice was extremely...
  2. D

The water remains the same as when it entered the glass. The degree of cloudiness depends on the time I collected the sample. The earlier in the pumping session the cloudier. After a few hours of pumping, it's clear. Same every day, although it doesn't seem to be taking as long to start...
  3. D

Thank you Valveman, exactly right, it will not settle to the bottom of a glass. With each pumping session though, it seems to be taking less time to start clearing. I will continue to pump. It may be that patience and persistence may be the remedy. Not my strong suits, but I'll keep trying...
  4. D

I finished driving a 2 ft. 1 1/4 in. sand point 25 ft. deep. For a pitcher pump. There is water at 22 ft. (local knowledge) I went 3 ft. more to make sure the entire well screen was in it. This well produces an abundance of water but, I can't get it to clear up and stay clear. I connected...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks