Recent content by deb's

1. deb's

Need Water Softener Help in Noblesville, Indiana - Please

Any suggestions for me for tomorrow ? Come on guys ; )
  2. deb's

I found an independent dealer who sells Clack system. The fellow is comming out tomorrow morning to take a look. Can you advise me the top questions to ask? I would so appreciate the help. Thanks!
  3. deb's

Is there anyone out there in indiana who may be able to chime in? We're in the Indianapolis area. Also, what is an independant dealer other than a plumbing co?
  4. deb's

Could you suggest one for us that would be of quality in your opinion. Would be get it through a plumber?
  5. deb's

We are new to this area and don't know much about water softeners except what they've told us at Lowe's and Sear's. I know the water here is very, very hard. Our house is 2600 sq ft and there's only two of us. We have 3.5 baths. And, sadly, we don't how to DIY. Can anyone suggest a good...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks