Recent content by debo

1. D

How to split supply line to go to shower and bath

1. There will be an access panel to get to the stops. 2. I don't have to use the braided pipes. 3. I don't have the shower head/knob yet, so I don't know how they will be hooked up. So that's why that is one of my questions. 4. Don't be condescending.
  2. D

How do I tighten down tub faucets if the tile wont allow access?

I'm going to be tiling in the tub surround, and it's where the faucets will go for the tub. If I need to tighten down the faucet handles, in what order do I do that and the tiling? Because I wont be able to get my hand under there once the tiling is done, but the tiling has to go under before...
  3. D

How to split supply line to go to shower and bath

Ok, here is the situation, I'm doing a remodel where I had a combo shower and tub, and now I'll have a walk in shower and a separate tub. I've got the supply lines that are 1/2" . What I want to do is connect some stops to these lines and then have a 'T' on each of them, one will go to the...
  4. D

Do they make tub drains that go straight down from the drain instead of the overflow?

I roughed in the drain for my tub to where the drain will be, rather than where the overflow pipe would be. I know they make the drains you push down that go straight down from the tub drain, but do they make the kind with the lever and overflow that go straight down from the tub drain rather...
  5. D

Mixing PVC pipe with ABS pipe... Bad Idea Jeans?

To help out, I added some pics of the mess here: http://www.dogdookie.com/bathroom/during/plumbing/
  6. D

I can't pull these the pvc pipes and the abs pipes apart. I guess I could saw them apart. I put some together with the solvent I used to see if I could get them apart. I beat them against some cement blocks and still couldn't separate them. But given the bond that seems to be there, are you...
  7. D

Probably?? That doesn't sound good.... The problem is that I didn't use the all purpose glue, I used the pvc glue. I called up Oatey, they said it wasn't a good idea...
  8. D

Mixing PVC pipe with ABS pipe... Bad Idea Jeans? (pics added) I'm remodeling a bathroom and mistakenly did my drainage using pvc pipe. My house had ABS, and we used some of the ABS that we cut out together with the PVC. This was all glued together with PVC primer and cement. I didn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks