Recent content by ddegentesh

1. ddegentesh

Basement Soil and Vent Pipes

Terry, I could move the laundry onto the 1.5" line and the downstairs lav to the 2" line. Would that do it? Or is the venting for the toilet still wrong? Keep in mind I am guessing about how the 1.5 and 2" are shown joined below the slab. I know they both drain into the 4", and I know there is...
  2. ddegentesh

Basement Soil and Vent Pipes

I (DIYer) am in the process of planning to remodel my 1986-built home in Pennsylvania. When the house was built, some advance work was done in anticipation of having a toilet and lav, as there's some plumbing in place already. There's a 4" elbow for the toilet, and both a 1.5 and a 2" soil pipe...
  3. ddegentesh

TOTO Promenade toilet review and comments

I'm in the same position as the first poster, but now 16 months later. I see that the EcoPromenade (CST424EF) only received a 400 MaP rating, and the "regular" Promenade (CST424SF) has still not been tested (as of 5/2009). Any new field evidence to report? Terry, thanks for hosting a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks