Recent content by dcw

1. D

Advice Regarding Dryer Cord

Hello, looking for a bit of advice here regarding replacing the cord for a dryer. I recently purchased a set of front loaders and was looking to install them under-counter in the utility room. I wanted to make it easier to pull them each out in the event of maintenance or cleaning behind them...
  2. D

HWH Drain Pan

thanks for the input guys. the scrubbing pad idea sounds like the way i will probably end up going. the wags valve sounds like a good idea as well but going just by the web, i'm not entirely sure how to install it and the price plus need for pro install seems to put it out of the ball park for me.
  3. D

HWH Drain Pan

Hello, I'm trying to take a proactive approach here for possible water heater leaks and am looking for a bit of guidance. I currently have a 30 gallon low boy type water heater sitting in a plastic drip pan which leads no where. It's on an outside wall and I was hoping to pipe the drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks