Recent content by DBIprop

1. DBIprop

Mystery shower valve? Danze, Global Union, Pegasus

Just got off the phone with a cust serv rep at Danze. Apparenty I was in the system from years ago, they're sending two versions of the part,free. Never expected such an easy experience. I expect it from brands like grohe and moen, not home depot house brands. :D
  2. DBIprop

Tub install queston.

I would put a bed of structolite on subfloor and set the tub/styrofoam base into that while still using your stringer for level. Shim outer edge as needed.
  3. DBIprop

Thanks hj, I will check with Danze. Already sent email to Globe Union this morn, who know how long it will take em to respond.
  4. DBIprop

Thanks for the lead. Previous owner was definitely a DYI'er, and not a good one at that by the rest of the home so that^^^ fits the bill.
  5. DBIprop

Trying to identify make of this valve which came with my friends new home. I suspect its one the home depot specials but have had no luck so far in my searches. The rough valve body in wall is stamped on top-side with GOBO ASE1016 or AS51016. On back of trim plate is a sticker with # 12085...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks