Recent content by David95966

1. David95966

Off the grid water heating and radiant floor...tubes?

The sun would be powering the tubes. PV solar would power the pumps. Hot water from the tubes would heat the floors.
  2. David95966

I'm moving off he grid. I wanted to get tubes and radiant floors. My wife wants DIY. She says the tubes leak, break and are a lot of work. Considering the tax breaks, what the best bang for your buck system? Are brands important? Is there an online reseller that explains what to buy and...
  3. David95966

Reverse osmosis

Reach4 You are up late. The RO is just for the kitchen. There are other problems with the well, I think. I'm new to wells. Sometimes faucets spit air. We don't gave much water here 4gpm.
  4. David95966

I'm moving off he grid. I wanted to get tubes and radiant floors. My wife wants DIY. She says the tubes leak, break and are a lot of work. Considering the tax breaks, what the best bang for your buck system? Are brands important? Is there an online reseller that explains what to buy and...
  5. David95966

Reverse osmosis

I'm on a well with revers osmosis. The RO unit makes a lot of noise. I assume it not getting enough pressure. The well is at about 40 psi, but I think it supposed to be higher. The local well repair came out, first they replaced the check valve, then the pressure switch. Then they bypassed...
  6. David95966

Trouble installing sink

Hi I'm trying to install a Kraus KVC 150 sink and a Grohe faucet. See photos below. I'm confused a about several things. The directions, included below say to cut a 5" hole in the new countertop. How is the sink attached to the counter. Only by the drain? Do I drill a hole for the supply...
  7. David95966

Converting two drains to one in kitchen sink

Hi I'm installing a single drain sink to replace a double. I have a dishwasher drain too. The new drain will be between where the two old drain were. Where should I cut to start? What can be salvaged? What do I need to buy? Thanks.
  8. David95966

90 degree adaptor

Would this work?
  9. David95966

90 degree adaptor

I want to install a wall mount sink and faucet, but my water supply cones from below the sink. I've attached photos of the kink of sink I'm interested in that seem to have done this. There appears to be a 6" box behind the sink containing the water which does not come from the wall. My...
  10. David95966

Kohler Brockway installation

In interested in installing a Kohler Brockway. My water supply would come from below the sink, not from the wall. Is there sufficient room behind the sink to feed the water lines without going into the wall? Would I need any special hardware to do this?
  11. David95966

Converting deck-mount faucet to wall-mount?

Thank you both for your replies.
  12. David95966

Converting deck-mount faucet to wall-mount?

I would like to convert a deck-mount faucet to wall-mount to make cleaning easier and avoid accumulation of water. At first I assumed I would have to reroute plumbing into the wall, but then saw this site which runs the plumbing through the backsplash. This fixture is out of my price range...
  13. David95966

New to wells, please help

I'm new to wells. I attached photos of my setup. Two people in the house. Sometimes shower spits air. Pressure low. Reverse osmosis valve clicks. What other info can I provide?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks