Recent content by David212

1. David212

Trouble flushing a water heater

I had my hot water re-plumbed due to the copper lines corroding. After everything was done the hot water was discolored. At this point I thought it would be a good idea to flush the tank. I have a traditional 40 gallon tank running on natural gas. I hooked up the garden hose to the plastic drain...
  2. David212

Tankless water heater install question

Right now I have 20 year old Tempstar that was rated at 80% but is actually running at 60%. I have two rooms that are a good 10 degrees cooler than the ret of the house. Three different contractors told me that my ducts are collapsed (flex aka fuzz duct) and that the blower was plugged up. I'm...
  3. David212

Tankless water heater install question

I am about to install a new HVAC system. In doing so, we want to change out our traditional water heater for a tankless unit. All of the units say I need 3/4 inch gas and water lines. I only have 1/2 inch gas and water lines. How hard would it be to use reducing fittings and what problems would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks