Recent content by DAVID HERTZEL

1. DAVID HERTZEL

Fine thread adapter for hose bib with integral vacuum breaker

You may be right. I'll give it or similar approach a shot. Thanks.
  2. DAVID HERTZEL

Thanks, but I don't think you could attach that with the outlet angled towards the wall per my original photo.
  3. DAVID HERTZEL

Exactly what I want to do, but with the outlet on the hose bib pointing towards the wall, there's no room for the regulator. Barely able to attach the hose.
  4. DAVID HERTZEL

Wow, so much good information! My pressure issue is that the leader hose is running to a timer that's only used 1o minutes/day to supply drip irrigation. Not sure that can handle even 60 psi. The hose bib is probably part of the irrigation water, which tees off right after the main shutoff...
  5. DAVID HERTZEL

Looked it up and I understand! Is there a special tool to use on the brass so that I don't scrape my knuckles on the stucco (besides gloves)?
  6. DAVID HERTZEL

Thanks, I was afraid that would be the answer. Just to be sure, you aren't aware of a replacement hose bib that would work with fine thread base?
  7. DAVID HERTZEL

I found the pictured hose bib on the back of a stand-alone garage built shortly before we purchased our property in 2017. I've lived with it, but finally decided to swap it our for the correct fixture so I could add a pressure regulator and stop bursting the leader hose to the timer. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks